Dobrnica Mansion (Gutenek)

The mansion Dobrnica, once known as Gutenek, lies by the road to the Hudičev graben (Devil`s Gorge). It was built around the 17th century in the form of a mansion with a small surrounding estate. Its first owner in 1650 was a noble named Ehrenreich Hohenwart, and it later changed hands several times. The building once had a brewery, one of the oldest in Slovenia. Today, the mansion is divided into apartments surrounded by the remnants of an old park.